Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the bluecollar.com.au website ("Site").
1) Users of the Site, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. bluecollar.com.au may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions
2) Copyright in the material and trademarks on this Site are owned by bluecollar.com.au unless otherwise indicated and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by bluecollar.com.au
3) Site Information is for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that information displayed on this Site is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial avenue (this includes but is not limited to the use of all Advertiser details for unsolicited commercial correspondence). You may download items from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other notices.
5) You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this Site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication, except with our prior written consent.
6) Information on the site does not represent professional advice, you acknowledge and agree that information published by bluecollar.com.au is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other issues.
7) bluecollar.com.au accepts no responsibility and is not liable for the content of any job notices as they appear on the Site. Users acknowledge that bluecollar.com.au has no control over and is not liable for the quality, safety or standard of positions advertised on the Site or the truth or accuracy of the information contained in the job notices. Any illustrations or photographs displayed on the Site are solely for the guidance of prospective candidates and are not to be relied upon.
8) In no event will bluecollar.com.au be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
9) Users warrant that all information they provide on the Site is accurate at the time of publishing, does not breach any law or the rights of any person. Users must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
10) bluecollar.com.au gives no guarantee of continued availability of any particular job advertised on the Site and will not be liable to you should an employer have filled the vacancy at any time.
11) Whilst bluecollar.com.au takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies, it gives no guarantee to you that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy.
12) bluecollar.com.au provides links to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of bluecollar.com.au and bluecollar.com.au is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. bluecollar.com.au is providing these links to you for convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by bluecollar.com.au of the linked site. bluecollar.com.au is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. bluecollar.com.au will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
13) bluecollar.com.au provides no guarantee to you that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that bluecollar.com.au cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data, including unfinished applications.
15) bluecollar.com.au may, at its discretion, refuse to accept for publication (or remove from the Site) a notice or resume if it believes the notice or resume may infringe the rights of any person or may not comply with all the laws and regulations of the States and Territories.
16) While bluecollar.com.au takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on bluecollar.com.au systems or on bluecollar.com.au’s Site. bluecollar.com.au disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
17) To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login name. Users acknowledge that they are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords and login name and are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their login name. You may change your password at any time by following instructions. You may also change your login by contacting us, and may also delete services attached to your registration if necessary.
18) You agree to immediately notify bluecollar.com.au of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you. You agree that it is a condition on your use of the bluecollar.com.au that you will not either through any act (including but not limited to posting a resume of the bluecollar.com.au Site) or omission mislead or deceive others.
19) If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of continuing the ending of this agreement.
20) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Queensland. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
For the purposes of this agreement the words “bluecollar.com.au”, “bluecollar.com.au Limited”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to bluecollar.com.au Limited and “Site” to materials delivered on www.bluecollar.com.au.com.au.
General Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Prize(s) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be converted into cash, unless cash is the prize.
4. bluecollar.com.au reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
5. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
6. The winner(s) will be notified by email. Inability to contact the winner(s) within fourteen days will result in the prize(s) being forfeited.
7. The winner(s) consent to their name(s) being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
8. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. The Promoter is bluecollar.com.au 1/205 Moggill Road, Taringa 4068,
Advertising purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE